Accelerate your journey to becoming a data-driven organization by aligning your business objectives and technical capabilities to implement the right data strategy.
You need a clear vision, strategy, and roadmap to leverage data as a strategic asset. An effective data strategy aligns with the overall corporate strategy and enables other business areas to deliver their goals.
How Sullexis Can Help
Uncover Data Management Challenges
Sullexis helps clients diagnose current data management challenges through a strategic assessment which provides input for the data strategy and data management approach. Sullexis’s discovery methodology involved in-depth interviews with key stakeholders and deep-dive analysis into people, processes, and technology involved in data management across four core tracks:
- Business – understand the overall business requirements, data management maturity, and the issues, opportunities, and value related to treating data as an asset.
- Organizational – evaluate the people, processes, and current-state governance maturity against Sullexis’s data governance framework to identify improvements and transition steps to a future data governance state.
- Technical – assess an organization’s current-state architecture to determine a future-state architecture and architecture roadmap to support the overall business requirements to achieve the desired level of data management maturity.
- Data – analyze data including taxonomy, standards, quality, and data object lifecycles to understand data challenges from a master data, quality, and analytics perspective.
Develop Your Data Strategy
After uncovering your data management challenges, Sullexis aggregates and analyzes the information captured from all the tracks, processes those findings, and leverages our expertise and accelerators (as appropriate) to help you develop your data strategy.
Our typical deliverables include:
- An Information Framework that supports your business and data management needs
- An overarching Data Strategy that includes direction, key issues addressed by the strategy, recommendations and alternatives (associated with requirements/alleviating pain points articulated during the Discovery phase, maximizing value realization), and leading best practices.
- An Implementation Roadmap of priority initiatives with durations, resourcing, value, and costing for each initiative
- A future state architecture for delivering information
- A future state Data Governance Framework and initial Data Governance recommendations
These deliverables fuel our data management frameworks and recommendations specific to your organization’s needs.