Manage your data throughout its lifecycle, making it a strategic asset to enable data-driven decision making to meet your business objectives.
The data that drives your operations and fuels the core of your business is growing exponentially across many applications and internal solutions; all of which are running in disparate locations, including on-premise and in the cloud. You need a single view of your key entities across your various data lifecycles and functions, such as Customer (name, location, status), vendors, suppliers, well-header, finance, gross margin & P&L, risk management, logistics, sales, and production, to gain an enterprise perspective of where you stand and where you are headed.
How Sullexis Can Help
Data Strategy Implementation and Data Integration
Once you have defined your data strategy, you need to have a data management plan that enables your people, process, and technology to deliver and sustain the supporting technology solution and associated process changes.
Sullexis is experienced with the leading data governance, quality, and management platforms and has deep multi-industry and cross-domain experience in adopting and defining data standards and integrations. Sullexis helps with data governance, quality, and management solution selection, design, implementation, and integration:
- Strategy & Planning – Sullexis will focus on providing a business implementation strategy, infrastructure and architecture strategy, and execution roadmap. Use case example: Enterprise Information Strategy
- Integration of People, Process, & Technology – Sullexis will provide a standard governance methodology to help you align people and processes to enable consistency at the corporate/enterprise level while allowing you flexibility for region/business-specific operational activities. Use case example: Information Governance
- Design & Implementation – Sullexis will bring its relevant domain expertise, an ability to lay down the technology foundation needed for enterprise analytics quickly, the know-how to create a fully functional set of operations KPIs, and experience defining a roadmap to implement advanced analytic needs. Use case Example: Data Lake and Data Analytics for Energy Services
Sullexis uses an iterative implementation approach that starts with a minimum viable product (MVP) release that allows your organization to see demonstrable and realizable benefits to the end-users from the very first release, which builds on one another with each iterative release after that.
IoT Data Management
Sullexis works with its clients to develop and implement IoT capabilities, from gathering data and deploying analytics at the edge to realizing high-value use cases across your operations function.
The Sullexis IoT framework is an overarching IoT data strategy and management capability that addresses people, processes, technology, and data across four IoT pillars:
- Edge – Real-time diagnostic data gathered from technologies, IoT devices, etc., packaged and made available to the cloud.
- Cloud – Edge data from all locations is ingested, normalized, and prepared for use by decision support systems.
- Analytics/AI – Ability to identify and enable high-value use cases from real-time event monitoring & alerting to predictive maintenance.
- EAM, FSM, & ERP – High-value operational use cases are typically realized through Enterprise Asset Management Solutions, Field Services Management, and ERP Systems.
Sullexis will provide a standard governance methodology that will develop your governance structure of IoT data including third-party data sources and governance processes including data quality and data source onboarding. Sullexis team members will also develop architectural designs (as-is, to-be, and transitional), asset data model(s), data architecture standards, and master & reference data sets for enrichment of IoT data.
Sullexis has deep experience leading pre-, during, and post-migration projects. This experience coupled with an understanding of ERP data and process requirements has resulted in an approach that combines practiced consultants with supporting analytics and tools that enable business engagement and provides visibility into scope, prioritization, and dependencies. This experience includes data prep and migration for SAP S4 to HANA upgrades.
Sullexis can also identify your current data quality challenges and implement data quality processes, systems, and dashboards to support the continual improvement of data quality sustainably. We partner with your IT and business teams to define the roles and responsibilities for data ownership and governance and will equip these business teams for their new roles as your data stewards.
EAM & CMMS Data Management
Whether implementing a CMMS for a greenfield facility or looking to optimize the data for an existing brownfield site, Sullexis can help you set up and manage your solution to improve your maintenance and reliability operation.
Building and maintaining an accurate asset hierarchy with the appropriate maintenance strategies and associated BoMs is key. Sullexis has deep experience in understanding how to cost-effectively set up your CMMS master data to run a lean operation.